CALL US
469-707-9877

ADDRESS
2101 Ross Ave, Dallas, TX 75201

RW Concrete Contractors Antioch TN

Expertise meets excellence - RW Concrete delivers quality concrete work from driveways to patios..

RW Concrete Contractors Antioch TN

Antioch, TN
Antioch Tennessee 37013
United States of America

+16154549425

Business Description

RW Concrete Contractors specializes on concrete installation and repairs for commercial and residential properties located in Antioch, TN. Our team of concrete professionals has decades of experience and can provide exceptional craftsmanship for driveways. walkways, patios. foundations. slabs. We offer comprehensive concrete services, including pouring and sealing, resurfacing and resurfacing as well as decorative and custom finishes. RW Concrete Contractors will enhance the style and functionality your property by using artistry and high-quality concrete work.

Business Hours

Monday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed
RW-Concrete-Contractors-Antioch-TN-.jpeg

Social Profiles

Facebook Link
Youtube Link

People Love

0 reviews

About Antioch

Antioch is a neighborhood of Nashville located approximately 12 miles (19 km) southeast of Downtown Nashville. It is served by the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County. == History == The community known as Antioch began at the convergence of Antioch Pike, Hickory Hollow Parkway, Blue Hole Road, and Mt. View Road. The original town of Antioch began with a church located at Mill Creek in 1810. Antioch was a commuter town because workers traveled to and from downtown Nashville. From the beginning, the town provided immediate services like a post office and general store. For planning purposes, the community was given the name Antioch–Priest Lake because the study area encompassed areas near J. Percy Priest Lake and the neighborhoods that grew from the heart of Antioch in the early 19th century. In 1810, the First Baptist Church was organized in the area near Mill Creek. Then in 1820, a large landowner by the name of Charles Hays donated land for the church to build on, and began referring to it as the "Church at Antioch," giving the village its name.

Neighborhoods in Antioch, Tennessee

Things to do in Antioch, Tennessee

Directions